Monday, March 11, 2013

Eat From the Tree of Life

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM your Heavenly Daddy, the One who longs for you. It is on My heart for people to know I miss them. It is My desire for people to know I am not angry at them. I am yearning for My lost children to come home to Me. (Luke 15:11-31.) I don't want you living in the pigpen eating the slop. I have so much more for you. I want to feed you from My royal table. (Revelation 19:9.) It is so sad for Me to see people living in the filth, believing it is a mansion. In My house are many mansions, and We desire to prepare a place for everyone. (John 14:2.)

It breaks My heart to see mankind wasting their resources on empty pleasures. Do you not know I AM the God of pleasure? The pleasure I offer is real, sustainable, and eternal. At My right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11.) I AM not a stoic God who is indifferent to pleasure or pain. I know your yearnings, thoughts, and desires. I gave them to you. However, it is time for humankind to eat of the tree of life, and reject the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (Genesis 2:9, 16-17.)

No comments:

Post a Comment