Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dance

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am restoring the holy nature of dance. The devil is a thief who has come to steal, kill, and destroy. (John 10:10.) He is not a creator, but a counterfeiter. One thing he has taken from My children and corrupted is dancing. It is time to restore dance to its holy nature. There are a number of examples of holy dancing in the Bible.

Following one of the greatest events in human history -- when I parted the Red Sea for Israel -- Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron and Moses, took the timbrel in her hand, and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. It was a time of great victory and celebration. They danced before Me with joy and thanksgiving. (Exodus 15:20.)

King David, a powerful warrior, danced before Me with all his might. He leaped and whirled before Me in a state of exuberance. (II Samuel 6:14-16.) When David was rebuked by his wife for dancing, a curse fell upon her. This resulted in her having no children. (II Samuel 6:20-23.) David was a mighty dancer, and a man after My own heart. (I Samuel 13:14.)

Dance for My glory, and watch what will happen.


John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Exodus 15:20
20 Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

II Samuel 6:14-16
14 Then David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod. 15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting and with the sound of the trumpet.

16 Now as the ark of the Lord came into the City of David, Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David leaping and whirling before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart.

II Samuel 6:20-23
20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, “How glorious was the king of Israel today, uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the base fellows shamelessly uncovers himself!”

21 So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the Lord. 22 And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor.”

23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death.

I Samuel 13:14
14 But now your kingdom shall not continue. The Lord has sought for Himself a man after His own heart, and the Lord has commanded him to be commander over His people, because you have not kept what the Lord commanded you.

No comments:

Post a Comment