Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marriage Relationships

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, and marriage relationships are on My heart. The Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write, "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her." (Ephesians 5:25.) I love the church, which is also known as My bride. Regardless of your earthly gender, everyone who has a personal relationship with Me is My bride. All My disciples throughout the ages, and ages to come, are My bride. They are the church.

How did I demonstrate My love for the church, My bride? I prayed for her. (John 17:20.) I taught her. (Matthew 5:2-10.) I went out of My way for her. (John 4:3-7.) I washed her feet. (John 13:12-15.) I laid down My life for her. (I John 3:16.)

These were a few of the ways I demonstrated My love for My bride. Husbands have also been instructed to love their wives as I loved the church and gave Myself to her. If a husband will truly love his wife, the wife will submit and respect her husband. Please follow My example, for it is time for the husband to love and give himself to his bride.


Ephesians 5:25
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.

John 17:20
20 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word.

Matthew 5:2-10
2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    For they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
    For they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
    For they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    For they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    For they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
    For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

John 4:3-7
3 He left Judea and departed again to Galilee.  4 But He needed to go through Samaria.
5 So He came to a city of Samaria which is called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.  6 Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied from His journey, sat thus by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
7 A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”

John 13:12-15
12 So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you?  13 You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.  14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.  15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.

I John 3:16
16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment