Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thinking About You

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I inspired the prophet Jeremiah to write, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11.) Did you know I have thoughts about you? I think about you! Do not believe the lie that says, "God is too big or busy for you." I actually know everything about you. I know your thoughts. (Psalm 94:11.) I even know how many hairs you have on your head. (Matthew 10:30.) I am thinking about you, and My thoughts towards you are precious. (Psalm 139:17.)

I have thoughts of peace and not of evil towards you. The Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Myself are not angry with you. We are not maliciously planning evil, destruction, or misery for you. We are merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. (Psalm 103:8.) We desperately love you. It is Our desire that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. (III John 1:2.) We want only the best for you. We desire to give you a future and a hope.


Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 94:11
11 The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are futile.

Matthew 10:30
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Psalm 139:17
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Psalm 103:8
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.

III John 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

No comments:

Post a Comment