Sunday, May 5, 2013

Signs Will Follow

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I want My bride to arise quickly. I want you to believe. I want signs and miracles to follow your life. I want to work through you and confirm My word with the signs that follow your life. I want these signs to point to the Father, Myself, and the Holy Spirit. As wonders follow your life, you will pull countless lost souls out of the occult and dark mysticism, and into Our glorious light. I want you to give the world a true encounter with the holy supernatural.

Moments before I sat down at the right hand of the Father, I spoke to all people who would believe in Me. I said, "These signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." (Mark 16:17-18.) Do you believe My words? Do you believe signs should follow your life?

Mark also recorded writing about My disciples saying, "They went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs." (Mark 16:20.) I want to work through you and confirm My word through miraculous signs and wonders.


Mark 16:17-18
17 "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;  18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Mark 16:20
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment