Friday, June 21, 2013

Draw Near

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Draw near to Me. It is good for you to draw near to Me, and put your trust in Me. (Psalm 73:28.) I want you to be as close to Me as Jesus was during His earthly ministry. Jesus actually prayed for you to experience this union. Jesus prayed, "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one." (John 17:20-22.)

I want to be real in your life, and for you to experience Me. The children of Israel had a personal encounter with Me in the wilderness. They said, "Surely the Lord our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire. We have seen this day that God speaks with man; yet he still lives." (Deuteronomy 5:24.)

I want to show you My glory and greatness. I want you to hear My voice. I want you to draw near to Me.


Psalm 73:28
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works.

John 17:20-22
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;  21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.  22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:"

Deuteronomy 5:24
24 And you said: "Surely the Lord our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire. We have seen this day that God speaks with man; yet he still lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment