Sunday, June 9, 2013

Encouragement

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want to encourage you, so you can be an encouragement to others. I gave My servant Ezra, a very important assignment. I asked him to restore the temple in Jerusalem. Along with My request, I gave Ezra unmerited favor with the king, so Ezra could accomplish his task. My favor on him, greatly encouraged him. Ezra wrote, "So I was encouraged, as the hand of the Lord my God was upon me." (Ezra 7:27-28.) I also have specific Kingdom assignments for you to accomplish during your life. I release My favor upon you, to accomplish the tasks at hand. Be encouraged, for My hand is also upon you.

I also want you to encourage others. Your words of encouragement will raise up leaders around you. I told Moses he was not permitted to lead the Israelites into the promised land. I assigned Joshua with that task. However, I instructed Moses saying, "Command Joshua, and encourage him and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which you will see." (Deuteronomy 3:28.) Moses' words of encouragement, helped empower Joshua to lead an entire nation into their destines. That is the power of encouragement.


Ezra 7:27-28
27 Blessed be the Lord God of our fathers, who has put such a thing as this in the king’s heart, to beautify the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem,  28 and has extended mercy to me before the king and his counselors, and before all the king’s mighty princes.

So I was encouraged, as the hand of the Lord my God was upon me; and I gathered leading men of Israel to go up with me.

Deuteronomy 3:28
28 But command Joshua, and encourage him and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment