Friday, June 28, 2013

Jesus the Janitor

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I am your Janitor, and I love My job. A janitor is someone who keeps the premises of a building clean. Janitors take out trash, clean toilets, and repair broken items. I help you remove the junk from your life, the foul stench from your behaviors, and mend your broken heart. I love doing this kind of work, because I love you so much.

My Janitor skills look different than your typical janitor. During My earthly ministry, I was anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power. I went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil. (Acts 10:38.) I still do this today. I clean the filth off of people caused by their own sin. The filth draws the devil. I clean the filth. The devil leaves, and you are saved, healed, and delivered.

Everybody has committed sin. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23.) Everybody is dirty until I clean them up. It is I who wash away your sins in My own blood. (Revelation 1:4-6.) Outside of relationship with Me, all your efforts are like filthy rags. (Isaiah 64:6.) You need Me to be your personal Janitor. Invite Me into your heart, and watch Me clean out the filth from the inside out.


Acts 10:38
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Revelation 1:4-6
4 John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,  5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,  6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Isaiah 64:6
6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

No comments:

Post a Comment