Thursday, June 27, 2013

Laughing and Singing

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am a laughing and singing Father. I want you to have a new perspective of My characteristics. I am not an angry Father anticipating total destruction. I am rejoicing over you. I am laughing and singing. I sit in the heavens and laugh at the plans of the enemy. (Psalm 2:4.) I am the Lord your God in your midst. I am the Mighty One who saves. I rejoice over you with gladness. I quiet you with My love. I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17.) I am rejoicing over you with singing. Catch the song.

Don't believe what others might say or think about you. Believe what I say and think about you. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11.) I want only the best for you. I am merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. (Psalm 103:8.) I have a plan for your life, a destiny. You are special. (I Peter 2:9.) Ask Me to help you remove any false humility, and walk with authority in your robes of righteousness. (Isaiah 61:10.)


Psalm 2:4
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision.

Zephaniah 3:17
17 The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 103:8
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.

I Peter 2:9
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Isaiah 61:10
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment