Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rewarded Work

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want you to know, your work shall be rewarded, and there is hope in your future. Sometimes you may wonder if you are going anywhere, or getting closer to stepping into your true destiny. I want you to take courage, knowing that your labor shall be rewarded. No matter what you are facing, We have given you the victory through Jesus Christ. Be steadfast, immovable, and always abounding in the work of the Lord. Please know, your labor is not in vain in Us. (I Corinthians 15:57-58.)

I don't want you to lose heart or burn out. Grab ahold of Our promises. We are a rewarder of those who diligently seek Us. (Hebrews 11:6.) There may be times when you feel as if you are laboring and laboring but not seeing the fruit. There may be times when you don't always see the fruit come to fruition. There are times when you plant, but another waters. Ultimately, each one will receive their own reward according to their own labor. (I Corinthians 3:5-8.) Your work shall be rewarded, and there is hope in your future.


I Corinthians 15:57-58
57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Hebrews 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

I Corinthians 3:5-8
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?  6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.  7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.  8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment