Saturday, July 6, 2013

Truth Replaces Lies

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. It is a great day. Let Me share some truths with you. These truths will brighten your day, and your life. You are the apple of My eye. (Psalm 7:8.) You are on My mind. (Psalm 8:4.) You are the head and not the tail. You are above and not beneath. (Deuteronomy 28:3.) You are clothed with garments of salvation and covered with the robe of righteousness. (Isaiah 61:10.) You are a crown of glory and royal diadem in My hand. (Isaiah 62:3.) You are loved with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3.) You are a saint. (Romans 1:7.) You are free from condemnation. (Romans 8:1.) You are My son. (Romans 8:4.) You are more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37.) You are a chosen generation, a royal priest, My own special person. (I Peter 2:9.)

I want you to believe the truths We say about you. Truths will always replace lies. Truth revelation will liberate you. I encourage you to meditate on the above truths. If you ever have a less glorious day, remember, you are the apple of My eye. You are on My mind. You are free from condemnation. You are more than a conqueror. Don't you feel better already?


Psalm 7:8
8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.

Psalm 8:4
4 What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?

Deuteronomy 28:3
3 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.

Isaiah 61:10
10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:3
3 You shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Jeremiah 31:3
3 The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.”

Romans 1:7
7 To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints:

Romans 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 8:4
4 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Romans 8:37
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

I Peter 2:9
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

No comments:

Post a Comment