Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Walk in Your Authority

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I want you to see how much authority you have in Me. The same authority that I have, I have given you. After My resurrection I came and spoke to My disciples saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matthew 28:18.) I have also given you the same authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19.) You need to know your authority in Me for many reason. One reason is because it could save your life, or your loved ones.

Nobody had power or authority over Me to kill Me. I willingly laid down My life. (John 10:17-18.) Pontius Pilate believed he had power to crucify Me. I answered him saying, “You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin.” (John 19:10-11.)

I was attempted to be murdered on several occasions. (Luke 4:28-30, John 8:59.) However, the enemy had no power or authority over Me. I want you to realize you have that same authority in Me. Walk in your true authority.


Matthew 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."

Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

John 10:17-18
17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.  18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

John 19:10-11
10 Then Pilate said to Him, “Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?”
11 Jesus answered, “You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin.”

Luke 4:28-30
28 So all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,  29 and rose up and thrust Him out of the city; and they led Him to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw Him down over the cliff.  30 Then passing through the midst of them, He went His way.

John 8:59
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment