Friday, August 9, 2013

Breaking a Way

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I want to help you breakthrough. I want to burst open the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. (Malachi 3:10.) I want to break down mindsets of limitations and doubt. I want to help you increase and prosper until you become very prosperous. (Genesis 26:13.) I want to breach the walls the enemy may have placed around you. Walls that would bind you. Walls that would keep you from stepping into your true destiny. I say to you, "The gates of Hell shall not prevail over you." (Matthew 16:18.) I am breaking down walls of fear, insecurity, bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, resentment, depression, poverty, sin, death, and the like. (Hebrews 2:14-15.)

I am breaking a way for you. I am breaking through the lines of satanic oppression. I want you to latch onto Our prophets words. Micah wrote, "The one who breaks open will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the Lord at their head." (Micah 2:13.) I am paving a way for you. Follow Me!


Malachi 3:10
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.

Genesis 26:13
13 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;

Matthew 16:18
18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Hebrews 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,  15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Micah 2:13
13 The one who breaks open will come up before them;
They will break out,
Pass through the gate,
And go out by it;
Their king will pass before them,
With the Lord at their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment