Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Follow the Leader

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Through Me, you can do all things because I strengthen you. (Philippians 4:13.) Do you believe this? Do you believe I am the same yesterday, today, and forever? (Hebrews 13:8.) Our prophet Ezekiel was told to speak to a valley of dry bones. There was no life in those bones until he spoke Our word forth. Our words through him caused those bones to live. (Ezekiel 37:4-5.) Our words through you, are just as powerful as through Ezekiel. Our words spoken through you, are just as powerful as Our words spoken from Our own mouths. Our words are still Our words, regardless of the mouth piece.

It is time to start speaking Our words, and causing valleys of dry bones to become living. As you closely hear what We are saying, and closely see what We are doing, and then mimic Us, you will see tremendous fruit. During My earthly ministry, I only spoke what I heard the Father speak, and only did what I saw the Father do. (John 12:49-50, John 5:19.) We are ready to use you in powerful ways, but We are the Leaders, and you have to know where the Leaders are going.


Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Hebrews 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Ezekiel 37:4-5
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live."

John 12:49-50
49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

John 5:19
19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment