Monday, November 18, 2013

You Are My War Club

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. We spoke through Our prophet Haggai saying, "I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory." (Haggai 2:6-7.) I am causing a shaking and a stirring to happen right now among the nations. Everything that can be shaken will eventually be shaken. It is time for Our church to say among the nations, "The Lord reigns."

We want to use you powerfully in the harvest field. We want to use you to destroy the kingdoms of darkness, and lead people into relationship with Us. We want to say to you, "You are my war club, my weapon for battle— with you I shatter nations, with you I destroy kingdoms, with you I shatter horse and rider, with you I shatter chariot and driver, with you I shatter man and woman, with you I shatter old man and youth, with you I shatter young man and young woman, with you I shatter shepherd and flock, with you I shatter farmer and oxen, with you I shatter governors and officials." (Jeremiah 51:20-23.) The shattering causes softness, and the softness welcomes Us. (Psalm 95:8.)


Haggai 2:6-7
6 “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7 I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.

Jeremiah 51:20-23
20 “You are my war club,
    my weapon for battle—
with you I shatter nations,
    with you I destroy kingdoms,
21 with you I shatter horse and rider,
    with you I shatter chariot and driver,
22 with you I shatter man and woman,
    with you I shatter old man and youth,
    with you I shatter young man and young woman,
23 with you I shatter shepherd and flock,
    with you I shatter farmer and oxen,
    with you I shatter governors and officials.

Psalm 95:8
8 “Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,
    as you did that day at Massah in the wilderness,

No comments:

Post a Comment