Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sword and Harp

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. King David was a man of war, and shed a lot of blood. (I Chronicles 28:3.) He was also a psalmist, and wrote a lot of psalms. In one of David's psalms he wrote, "Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle." (Psalm 144:1.) Later in the same psalm David wrote, "I will sing a new song to You, O God; on a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You." (Psalm 144:9.) David was a skilled warrior with both the sword and harp. Did you know I can also train your hands for war, and your fingers for battle?

You may not need to be skilled with a physical sword like David, but the music you make with your hands and voice are weapons of war. Saul was tormented with a distressing spirit. When David took the harp and played it with his hands, the spirit would depart from Saul. (I Samuel 16:23.) The music you can also produce with your hands by playing instruments unto Us can help people tormented by distressing spirits be delivered. The songs you sing can bring healing. I can help you learn to sing and play musical instruments.


I Chronicles 28:3
3 But God said to me, ‘You shall not build a house for My name, because you have been a man of war and have shed blood.

Psalm 144:1
1 Blessed be the Lord my Rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle—

Psalm 144:9
9 I will sing a new song to You, O God;
On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,

I Samuel 16:23
23 And so it was, whenever the spirit from God was upon Saul, that David would take a harp and play it with his hand. Then Saul would become refreshed and well, and the distressing spirit would depart from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment