Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm After Your Heart

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am after your heart and love. I want to take the shattered pieces of your life and turn them into a beautiful stained glass window that radiates My glory. I want to fashion you like a piece of clay in the hand of the master potter. I am crying out to all of mankind in a booming voice saying, "Return now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good." (Jeremiah 18:11.) I want to remove stony cold hearts and replace them with hearts of flesh. Hearts able to feel, love, and be loved unconditionally. (Ezekiel 37:26-27.)

Regardless what you have done in your life, I am longing to embrace you with open arms. Jesus shared a simple message paralleling My great love in the parable of the lost son. The son was deserving of severe punishment due to riotous living. When the son came home to his father, his father ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. He brought out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. He brought the fatted calf and killed it, and ate and made merry. (Luke 15:20-24.) You can see My heart towards mankind. I am after your whole heart too.


Jeremiah 18:11
11 “Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I am fashioning a disaster and devising a plan against you. Return now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”’

Ezekiel 36:26-27
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Luke 15:20-24
20 “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.  21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.  23 And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry;  24 for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ And they began to be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment