Thursday, September 1, 2016

Frontlines :: August, 2016 :: Uproot Destructive Mindsets to Achieve Victory :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org

Did you know the way you think could possibly be keeping you from achieving victory in your life? Perhaps you need victory over poverty, negativity, or even the fear of success. Whatever you need victory over, you might overcome your obstacle with a mindset transformation.

Recently, the Lord revealed to me there were areas in my life I have been unable to achieve success because of destructive mindsets. I would actually expect failure instead of success. The dictionary defines success as, “the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame.” I'm not necessarily talking about this, but how the Bible defines success.

In Genesis 39:1-6, we are told the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man. Joseph prospered in all that he did, though not void of difficulties. This resulted in him finding great favor. Joseph received promotions and had great authority.

So what was the antidote to my destructive mindset?

1) Repent of my mindset according to Proverbs 28:13, “He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.”

2) Make Kingdom declarations of success. I declared the opposite of failure, "Father God, I declare victory over negative unhealthy expectations in Jesus' name."

If you have any destructive mindsets, it's time to overcome and receive your victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment