Friday, June 30, 2017

Frontlines :: June, 2017 :: Fled from Adolf Hitler :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org


In the month of June, I had the amazing privilege to minister at a three day retreat on a ranch nestled against the Idaho border. The owner of the ranch has a very strong gift of music. He was able to lead us into high worship which made ministering much easier because the Presence of the Lord filled the place.
One highlight for me was seeing the transformation of a Yugoslavian woman in her late seventies. She grew up in Austria after her family fled during the uprising of Adolf Hitler. As a result, she lived in constant fear with severely suppressed emotions and a stoic countenance.

At the retreat, the Holy Spirit encountered her in a special way. She received deliverance from fear and also got filled with the Holy Spirit. It was amazing to see how the Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit could remove decades of oppression in a matter of moments. She finally opened herself up to receive God's healing touch.

If you are in need of any type of emotional healing, you can also receive from God by asking Him to heal your heart. The Bible says in Psalm 41:4, “Lord, be merciful to me; Heal my soul...” Not only can the Lord heal your soul of emotional trauma, but He can also heal your physical body. We are told in Isaiah 53:5, “But He [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”



By Dawn R. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org

Self-sourcing Areas


June has been a really interesting month for me... As the Lord has been revealing to me areas in which I have not allowed the Lord to be working in me.  I didn't realize I was doing this, because my

Sometimes I rely on others, but seldom do I ask the Lord for help in these areas.  I cannot get set free in trouble areas if I don't ask the Lord for help.  We are really to be self reliant upon the Lord.  Self sourcing can be: self-protection, self-provision, self-centered, not trusting the Lord or others, which can be a form of pride.  All these areas we should be asking the Lord for help. My goal is, "Lord Your will and Your way in my life." How about you?
prayers have been for the Lord to be apart of every part of my life. However, there are areas that have remained separated from the Lord.  These areas are what I call, "Self-sourcing Areas."  These are areas in which I do things by my own will and my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment