Thursday, May 30, 2019

Frontline Chronicles :: May, 2019 :: 50 Demons Cast Out :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch



50 Demons Cast Out

 By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.frontlinechronicles.com
www.allsufficientgod.org

View this month's article in MailChimp.
Check out our photo gallery.



Note: The following testimonies, videos, and photos are for the Glory of God and His Goodness. It is wonderful to partner with the Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit to help people move from dark to light, bondage to freedom, and struggle to destiny.

Dawn and I have been street preaching in the French Quarter. While I was preaching on the healing miracles of Jesus, a woman named "Felisha" fell into my arms weeping. She began to cry out, "I need healing. I need Jesus in my life. I need to give my life to God." I was then able to lead her through the sinner's prayer. Afterwards, I said, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command all darkness to come up and out right now."

She immediately began to manifest demons. Throughout the night Dawn and I cast out many devils. Felisha received freedom from: drug use, alcohol, sexual spirits, abortion, snake spirits, unholy soul ties, and witchcraft. That night we cast out about 25 demons, and also led her boyfriend to Jesus.

At one point she vomited demonic poison out of her body. When she looked at the pile of vomit she said, “That is the demon that entered me when I took acid the first time. When I took acid, I felt something evil enter me. When it came in, I felt a huge pop in my chest. Now I know it is out of me.”

Three days later Felisha contacted us and said she was not doing well. We went to her house and prayed for her again. We cast out another 25 demons or so that were connected to her soul. Exactly seven days from the first day we met Felisha and her boyfriend, we saw them again. The transformation in their lives in this short period is miraculous. If they continue to follow the Lord, they will be used very powerfully for God's glory.

If you desire to watch some videos pertaining to the above testimonies you can watch them on YouTube by clicking on the links below. You can also check out other videos on our channel by clicking here.

                   


                   


Rescued One From Disaster


By Dawn R. Pietsch

During this month, Nathan and I had many encounters with women who were severely traumatized down in the French Quarter of New Orleans. One young woman, had been visiting from Cleveland, Ohio with her two friends. I found this woman down in Jackson Square leaning on a door, half dressed, crying, and extremely drunk. She had wandered away from her friends, and couldn't find her way back to them.

I asked her if I could help her, and she agreed. She gave me her phone, and we tried to locate her friends, but they were too drunk as well. They had left her stranded and went back to their Airbnb. I prayed for the Lord to sober her up so that I could get more information from her, and He did.

I then lead her through a prayer to receive Jesus into her heart. She sobbed as she repeated every word, and was so thankful to Jesus, and me for helping her. She then revealed how she had been raped a few years ago, and hadn't been able to recover from that.

When people get raped, perversion spirits and other spirits can connect to them. This can cause them to be promiscuous and do things they wouldn't normally do. This woman may have been raped again, abducted, or killed in her present drunken state.

The date rape pill is also a big concern for women as well. This should be a wake up call to all women who are out drinking and partying. Nathan and I drove the young woman back to her Airbnb, feeling relieved and thankful that she had survived that night. Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment