Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Man Receives Jesus

By Nathan D. Pietsch

Man receives Jesus

February 1, 2011


Today, Dawn and I went to the store to do some grocery shopping. The Lord really highlighted a man to me. This man is in his 40’s and named, Frank. God gave me several words of knowledge regarding him. The Lord revealed he had been really shamed and dishonored by his parents and was drinking a lot because of it. I told him Jesus wanted to set him free. He wanted to receive what I was telling him.

Frank accepted Jesus into his heart. He then extended forgiveness to the people who had wounded him and suppressed his destiny. I broke off those lies in the name of Jesus. Frank went from looking like, “the walking dead,” to a radiating smile.

Lord, please continue to bless, Frank. Pour Your Holy Spirit out upon him, and use him to change lives. Thank you, Lord. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment