Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Touch With My Fire

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want you to encounter My fire. My fire is a purifying and cleansing fire. John the Baptist spoke of Jesus saying, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." (Matthew 3:11.) I desire to cleanse and purify My people of dross, just as gold and silver is purified. I am like a refiner’s fire and like launderers’ soap. I will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; purifying My people, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer an offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:2-3.) My fire refines, purifies, and cleanses.

Isaiah had a touch with My fire. One of My seraphim flew to Isaiah having in his hand a live coal which was taken with tongs from the altar.  The seraphim touched Isaiah's mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity is taken away, and your sin purged.” Isaiah then became a mighty prophet and Our mouthpiece. (Isaiah 6:6-8.)

I am desiring to purify, make white, and refine My people. (Daniel 11:35, Daniel 12:10.) I am desiring for you to encounter Me so you can be made strong and carry out great exploits. (Daniel 11:32.) Let Me touch you with My fire.


Matthew 3:11
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Malachi 3:2-3
2 “But who can endure the day of His coming?
And who can stand when He appears?
For He is like a refiner’s fire
And like launderers’ soap.
3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver;
He will purify the sons of Levi,
And purge them as gold and silver,
That they may offer to the Lord
An offering in righteousness.

Isaiah 6:6-8
6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar.  7 And he touched my mouth with it, and said:

“Behold, this has touched your lips;
Your iniquity is taken away,
And your sin purged.”

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Daniel 11:35
35 And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

Daniel 12:10
10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

Daniel 11:32
32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment