Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Frontlines :: September, 2015 :: Praying for a Haunted House? :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By: Nathan D. Pietsch

Praying for a Haunted House?

Dawn and I had the amazing privilege to pray for an amazing couple. We were expecting to only pray blessings over their business. However, while we were praying for them, they told us that they have had some weird things happen in their house, in particular one specific room. They told us on one occasion the doors were wide open. There was no breeze coming through the house. All of a sudden the doors violently slammed shut for no reason.

Dawn and I were not expecting to pray over the house, but after we prayed for the business, we entered the house and prayed that Jesus Christ would cleanse the property.

Dawn and I thought there might be more to pray for than just the business. When we initially drove up to the house, when I exited the car, I stepped on a two foot snake. The snake bit the bottom of my shoe and began hissing. Fortunately, it was a non-venomous garter snake. I immediately thought of the scripture Jesus spoke in Luke 10:19:

19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

If weird things are happening in your life, take the authority Jesus has given you and trample on the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment