Friday, March 31, 2017

Frontlines :: March, 2017 :: Back from Kenya, Africa :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org

If Nigeria was more about learning and ministry school, Kenya was putting what I learned into practical application. I had 13 days of a highly intensive mission trip.

My Kenyan journey started in Nairobi, which is the capital. My dear friend and chaperone, Pastor Jerry picked me up at the airport. Shortly after, we drove nine hours west towards Lake Victoria. We spent the majority of our time ministering in the villages. While in the village, there was no running water or flushing toilets. However, the village was full of people hungry to hear the Bible preached to them.

I preached daily in the village to the people. I was able to share the Gospel to the crowds in the marketplace through open air preaching, and also spoke in churches.

I prayed for a woman whose husband was on a sick bed not expected to live. I prayed for her husband’s healing, and when she got home, her husband was walking around healed. There were also many people who responded to the salvation invitation offered in each meeting.

We are currently planning future mission trips to Kenya. There are great evangelistic crusades in the making. We are planning to bring a ministry team along with us. If you are interested in being part of the ministry team in Kenya, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment