Friday, March 31, 2017

Frontlines :: March, 2017 :: Back from Nigeria, Africa :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org

In the months of February and March, I was on a 4-week long mission trip to both Nigeria and Kenya. It was an absolutely amazing time, despite the obstacles of living in developing nations. Almost all of my time in Nigeria was spent at Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries. For years, Dawn and I have been ministering to broken people we find on the streets. Many of the people we find need high levels of inner healing and deliverance to pull them out of their life styles of drugs, gangs, prostitution, and violence. Learning more about how to help people receive freedom in Christ Jesus was a primary purpose of why I went to Christ Mercyland.

While I was in Nigeria, I was exposed to an entirely new level of Christianity. Jesus commanded in Matthew 10:8, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons...” In Nigeria, they are actually fulling these instructions Jesus gave. I saw with my own eyes people who were unable to walk without walking devices begin to walk normal, completely healed. Others were completely delivered from major torment when demons were cast out of people.

We are planning future mission trips to Nigeria. We would love to bring a ministry team along with us. If you are interested, please let us know. It would be an honor to have you come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment