Thursday, June 1, 2017

Frontlines :: May, 2017 :: Prayer Walking London, England :: Nathan & Dawn Pietsch

By Nathan D. Pietsch
www.allsufficientgod.org


For nearly the entire month of May I was outside of the United States in an undisclosed location involved in extreme ministry in which I cannot talk about now. However, on my flight back to the USA, I had a 20-hour flight layover in London, England. For the past six months I have had a strong desire to go to England. The Lord had been revealing to me many strongholds over the country that were significantly tormenting and even killing the people. With the strong desire I had for England, I figured God would somehow make a way for me to get there. I didn't expect it to come in a 20-hour flight layover.

I arrived in London late in the afternoon. By the time I took the Underground Tube Train to Central London, and found a place to sleep for the night, it was 8:30 PM. I had already had a long flight from the region I came from, so I was praying for extended energy. I walked around Central London for four solid hours going to areas I felt were highlighted to me. I was by myself and didn't know anybody, but that did not matter. I felt the Lord had given me my “mission” for London and I had intended to accomplish it. Working for God is by far the best job a person can have.

Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to cover all the major tourist spots in Central London, but I guess that will be reserved for a future trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment