Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fear, Out

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I do not want you to be bound by fear. Listen to My words, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10.) I emphasize, "I will hold your right hand, and say to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’" (Isaiah 41:13.)

I do not want you to fear, but I want to perfect you with My perfect love. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (I John 4:18.) I do not want you to be tormented by fear. Fear has crippling affects.

One way to combat fear is to let Myself, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit pour Our love into you. As you receive Our unconditional love, fear will no longer have a stronghold in your life. Another way to uproot fear is to pray for boldness. The early church suffered great persecution. They prayed for boldness, and the Holy Spirit filled them. (Acts 4:31.) Be filled with Our love, pray for boldness, and fear will go out.


Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:13
13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

I John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

Acts 4:31
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment