Monday, January 20, 2014

Evangelism is Love

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Sharing your faith with others should be as easy as breathing for you. I want to help you make it that easy. In order to do that, you need to know how much I love you. When you realize how much I love you, you will understand that I melt when you turn your gaze, affection, and attention towards Me.

In the Song of Songs, the Beloved is a representation of Me. The Shulamite is a picture of the bride, which represents all people who have received Me as their Savior. The Beloved said to his bride, "You have ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; you have ravished my heart with one look of your eyes, with one link of your necklace." (Song of Solomon 4:9.) My heart melts when you look at Me. You have ravished My heart.

When you realize the love I have for you, you can reciprocate such love. Later in the song, the Shulamite said, "Come, my beloved, let us go forth to the field; let us lodge in the villages." (Song of Solomon 7:11.) She wanted to go forth and share her love after she was completely saturated in love. Let My love pour into you, so it can pour out of you. This love will transform the people around you.


Song of Solomon 4:9
9 You have ravished my heart,
My sister, my spouse;
You have ravished my heart
With one look of your eyes,
With one link of your necklace.

Song of Solomon 7:11
11 Come, my beloved,
Let us go forth to the field;
Let us lodge in the villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment