Monday, January 27, 2014

Key to Wealth

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I want you to receive a key that will help open the doors to wealth. This key is wisdom. Wisdom loves those who love her. Those who diligently seek wisdom will find her. Riches and honor are with wisdom, enduring riches and righteousness. The fruit of wisdom is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, and her revenue than choice silver. Wisdom traverses the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of justice. Wisdom causes those who love her to inherit wealth, that she may fill their treasuries. (Proverbs 8:17-21.) Wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her. (Proverbs 8:11.)

Wisdom causes those who love her to inherit wealth. Wisdom desires to fill your treasures. Obtaining wisdom is a key to wealth. A key to obtaining wisdom is to seek first the kingdom of God and Our righteousness, so We can add all these things to you. (Matthew 6:33.) We are wisdom. When you are seeking wisdom, you are seeking Us. When you are seeking Us, you are seeking wisdom. When you seek Us, blessings are released. Our blessings makes one rich, and We add no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22.)


Proverbs 8:17-21
17 I love those who love me,
And those who seek me diligently will find me.

18 Riches and honor are with me,
Enduring riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold,
And my revenue than choice silver.

20 I traverse the way of righteousness,
In the midst of the paths of justice,

21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth,
That I may fill their treasuries.

Proverbs 8:11
11 For wisdom is better than rubies,
And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.

Matthew 6:33
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Proverbs 10:22
22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment