Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ponder Your Path

www.allsuficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want you to keep your eyes looking straight ahead, and your eyelids looking right before you. I want you to ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established. I do not want you to turn to the right or the left. I want you to remove your feet from evil. (Proverbs 4:25-27.)

Take a moment right now and look at your feet. Ask yourself what path you are walking on. There is a path that leads to life, and one that leads to death. I want you to keep away from the paths of the destroyer. (Psalm 17:4.) Wisdom instructs you not to enter the path of the wicked, and not to walk in the way of evil. (Proverbs 4:14.) I want you to keep your feet far from the path of evil. (Proverbs 1:15.)

I want you to only walk on the path of life. If you ask of Me, I will show you the path of life. The path of life leads you into My presence. In My presence is fullness of joy. At My right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11.) Look at your feet, ponder your path, and only choose the path of life.


Proverbs 4:25-27
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead,
And your eyelids look right before you.

26 Ponder the path of your feet,
And let all your ways be established.

27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
Remove your foot from evil.

Psalm 17:4
4 Concerning the works of men, By the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer.

Proverbs 4:14
14 Do not enter the path of the wicked, And do not walk in the way of evil.

Proverbs 1:15
15 My son, do not walk in the way with them, Keep your foot from their path;

Psalm 16:11
11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment