Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You Must Hear

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. You must hear Our voice. In order for you to fulfill your royal destiny, you will need to hear Our voice. You will need to receive your marching orders directly from Us. By learning to hear Our voice, you will know where to go and what to do in your life. When you hear from Us, you will have clear direction and purpose laid before you.

One reason I was able to fulfill My royal destiny was because I was able to hear the Father’s voice (John 12:49-50). You also can hear Our voice. During My earthly ministry I said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me" (John 10:27). Every person who has a personal relationship with Me is part of My flock. If you are part of My flock, you can hear My voice.
We speak to people in a variety of ways. Actually, We are always speaking. Some of the ways in which We can speak to you are through: the Bible, Our still, small voice, the counsel of people, dreams, and visions. In whatever avenue We choose to speak to you, learn to recognize Our voice.


John 12:49-50:
49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.

John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment