Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Women’s Conference

By Nathan D. Pietsch

Women’s Conference—Calvary Campground

October 22-24, 2010

Dawn and I stayed for the women’s conference we got invited to attend by Jane Lowder. Dawn got to enjoy it because she is a woman, and I got to “work” at it. It was fabulous. They trained me to operate one of the video cameras, and I was responsible for filming the DVD of this conference that is going to go worldwide. I was also given the privilege to “catch.”

Often times when a powerful person of God prays for another individual, the Holy Spirit will fall upon that person so much that the person receiving prayer will fall to the ground. It happens all the time, and to me many times. It is called the Kabod, or weighty glory of God. (See II Chronicles 5:13-14.)

My job was to keep the people from hitting their heads on the floor. While I am catching, I am also able to receive all the anointings that are being released.

The three main speakers at the conference were: Jane Lowder, Debbie Zimmer, and Jeweline Stallings. These women are dynamic and powerful generals of God. They have such a strong anointing upon their lives. I never thought I would say something like this, but it was a great honor to be at a women’s conference. I had all three of these women pray and prophecy over my life. Something certainly happened.

Lord, thank you so much that You are willing to use any willing vessel. Thank you for this ministry and this conference. May we all be filled with Your Holy Spirit fire. Thank you, Lord. We pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment