Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Handprints

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. If you look at certain events throughout your life, you will see My handprints on it. If you look closely, you will see how I have actually led you, regardless if you ever recognized it or not. You will see how I opened one door and closed another. Take a moment and reflect upon the major events in your life, and see if you can find My handprints in those events. I have led and guided you because of My great love for you.

Even if you do not recognize Our handprints on your life immediately, remember, We will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6.) We are for you and not against you. (Romans 8:31.) We want you to prosper until you become very prosperous. (Genesis 26:13.) We want you to be successful in your life. We will not abandon you, nor leave you an orphan. (John 14:18.) The thoughts We have towards you are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11.) We love and value you so much, you are actually inscribed on the palms of Our hands. (Isaiah 49:16.) You are dearly loved.


Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Romans 8:31
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Genesis 26:13
13 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;

John 14:18
18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 49:16
16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment