Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stand with Israel

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I am the King of the Jews. (Mark 15:26.) My heart is still for Jerusalem and the Jewish nation. Before I went to the cross, I cried over this nation saying, “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!" (Matthew 23:37.) My heart broke at their stiff necks and hard hearts, and it still does.

Though I was sinless and without blame, the Jews condemned Me to death. They cried out to Pilate saying, “His blood be on us and on our children.” (Matthew 27:25.) They were determined to reject Me as their King and Messiah. However, I will never reject them.

My heart is for Israel, and I want you stand with Me for Israel too. We spoke to Abram, the father of the Jewish nation saying, "I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:1-3.) When you bless Israel, you will be blessed. Stand with Israel.


Mark 15:26
26 And the inscription of His accusation was written above:

THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Matthew 23:37
37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!"

Matthew 27:25
25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Genesis 12:1-3
1 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment