Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dreams

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Dreams or night visions can be significant, and I do speak through dreams. When you dream, ask Me for the meaning of those dreams, because they could be life changing. Your dreams may also be a directive word from Me. For example, the apostle Paul had a night vision. A man of Macedonia stood and pleaded with him, saying, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." Paul realized it was Us who directed him, and immediately sought to go to Macedonia to preach the gospel to them. (Acts 16:9-10.) I also spoke to Paul in a dream that brought him great comfort. I encouraged Paul saying, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." (Acts 18:9-10.)

Dreams are one of many ways I speak to people. When you dream, take note of the specific details in them. You may even want to write them down so you can remember them, and refer to them at another time. As you learn to hear My voice in your dreams, you will be amazed at what I am saying to you.


Acts 16:9-10
9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A man of Macedonia stood and pleaded with him, saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.”  10 Now after he had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go to Macedonia, concluding that the Lord had called us to preach the gospel to them.

Acts 18:9-10
9 Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent;  10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.”

No comments:

Post a Comment