Friday, November 1, 2013

Your Friend

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I am the One who is and who was and who is to come. I am the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8.) I was anointed by God with the Holy Spirit and with power. I went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil. (Acts 10:38.) My eyes are like a flame of fire. My voice is as the sound of many waters. In My right hand are seven stars, and out of My mouth goes a sharp two-edged sword. My countenance is like the sun shining in its strength. I am He who lives, and was dead. I am alive forevermore. I have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:12-18.) I am the resurrected one with all authority. (Matthew 28:18.) I am a friend. (John 15:15.)

One of the very first things I did after My resurrection, was to have breakfast with My friends by the sea. (John 21:12-14.) I am not some far off god, but I am up close and personal. I am your friend, and I want to dine with you too.

Revelation 1:8
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Acts 10:38
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Revelation 1:12-18
12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands,  13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.  14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;  15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;  16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.  17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.  18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Matthew 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."

John 15:15
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

John 21:12-14
12 Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.” Yet none of the disciples dared ask Him, “Who are You?”—knowing that it was the Lord.  13 Jesus then came and took the bread and gave it to them, and likewise the fish.

14 This is now the third time Jesus showed Himself to His disciples after He was raised from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment