Saturday, November 30, 2013

Observe My Grace

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I really want you to understand that I am merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. (Psalm 103:8.) I want you to be wise and observe My grace. I want you to understand the lovingkindness of the Lord. (Psalm 107:43.) I am not an angry God, but longsuffering toward people. It is not My desire that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (II Peter 3:9.) Observe My grace.

Grace is undeserved, unearned, and unmerited favor. I am merciful and gracious. (Exodus 34:6.) There are people who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons. They have rebelled against My words and despised My counsel. However, when they cry to Me in their trouble, I save them out of their distresses. I bring them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and break their chains in pieces. I break the gates of bronze, and cut the bars of iron in two. There are fools who are afflicted because of their transgressions and iniquities. They draw near to the gates of death. When they cry to Me, I save them out of their distresses. I send My word and heal them. I deliver them from their destructions. (Psalm 107:10-22.) Observe My grace.


Psalm 103:8
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.

Psalm 107:43
43 Whoever is wise will observe these things,
And they will understand the lovingkindness of the Lord.

II Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Exodus 34:6
6 And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,

Psalm 107:10-22
10 Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death,
Bound in affliction and irons—
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God,
And despised the counsel of the Most High,
12 Therefore He brought down their heart with labor;
They fell down, and there was none to help.
13 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He saved them out of their distresses.
14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death,
And broke their chains in pieces.
15 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
16 For He has broken the gates of bronze,
And cut the bars of iron in two.

17 Fools, because of their transgression,
And because of their iniquities, were afflicted.
18 Their soul abhorred all manner of food,
And they drew near to the gates of death.
19 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
And He saved them out of their distresses.
20 He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions.
21 Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
22 Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving,
And declare His works with rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment