Saturday, November 9, 2013

Youth Army Rising

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Do not despise the youth. (I Timothy 4:12.) Despite what the youth might look like now, I have great plans for the youth of the world. They are going to be great tools in My hand. As I spoke through Isaiah saying, “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them”, children are going to lead. (Isaiah 11:6.) Young people are going to be used mightily in the coming days. I will put love, fire, joy, and boldness within them that cannot be extinguished.

I have used numerous young people mightily throughout the ages. Jeremiah was ordained to be a prophet to the nations from his youth. His instructions were to go to all to whom I sent him. Jeremiah was instructed to speak whatever I commanded him. I put My words in his mouth. I set him over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, to pull down, to destroy, to throw down, to build, and to plant. (Jeremiah 1:5-10.) Jeremiah was a youth whom I used mightily. I am raising up an army of youths right now.


I Timothy 4:12
12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Isaiah 11:6
6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them."

Jeremiah 1:5-10
5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

6 Then said I:

“Ah, Lord God!
Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.”

7 But the Lord said to me:

“Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8 Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord.

9 Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me:

“Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,
To root out and to pull down,
To destroy and to throw down,
To build and to plant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment