Friday, November 22, 2013

Let's Talk

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Hi, how are you? What would you like to talk about? Did you know you can talk to Me about anything? I am an upclose and personal God. I am also your friend. (John 15:15.) As a friend, you can share what is on your heart with Me. Even though I am God, I'm not embarrassed by the questions, thoughts, or concerns you might have. Maybe there are some things you would like to just get off your chest. If you are laboring and heavy laden, I want you to come to Me so I can give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30.) Let's talk.

How would you entertain a guest in your home? You would probably at least offer them to sit down. As you begin to talk to Me, listen to My responses. You may think they are your "own thoughts," but I often speak through people's minds as thoughts. Listen to what I am saying in your mind. I might even physically walk into the room like I did with My disciples after My resurrection. (John 20:19-20.)


John 15:15
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

John 20:19-20
19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.”  20 When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment