Friday, November 8, 2013

Pour Out My Spirit

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. During Jesus' earthly ministry, He spoke of some signs to look for indicating His return. Jesus gave insight into the signs of the times and the end of the age. Jesus said, “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." (Matthew 24:4-6.)

The prophet Joel also spoke of the last days. Peter preached Joel's prophecy to the multitudes saying, "‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy. (Acts 2:16-18.)

Jesus warned not to be deceived. However, the true Spirit of God will be poured out too. You will need to be able to discern the false from the truth. Ask Me to help you.


Matthew 24:4-6
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Acts 2:16-18
16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment