Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Coming Outpouring

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I want to give you some insight of what I am about to do upon the earth. I will arise and have mercy upon your city. For the time to favor your city, Yes, the set time, has come. The nations shall fear My name, and all the kings of the earth shall experience My glory. For I shall build up your city, and I shall appear in My glory.

I shall regard the prayer of the destitute, and shall not despise their prayers. This outpouring will be written for the generations to come, that a people yet to be created may praise the Lord. For I have looked down from the height of My sanctuary. From heaven I have viewed the earth. I have heard the groaning of the prisoner, and desire to release those appointed to death, so they can declare My name among the nations. When the peoples and kingdoms are being gathered together, so they can serve the Lord. (Psalm 102:13-22.)

This coming outpouring will require many people to help disciple those freshly coming into Our kingdom. My leaders will need to be firmly planted in the word, and established in Our relationship. Can I count on you to help in this outpouring?


Psalm 102:13-22
13 You will arise and have mercy on Zion;
For the time to favor her,
Yes, the set time, has come.
14 For Your servants take pleasure in her stones,
And show favor to her dust.
15 So the nations shall fear the name of the Lord,
And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
16 For the Lord shall build up Zion;
He shall appear in His glory.
17 He shall regard the prayer of the destitute,
And shall not despise their prayer.
18 This will be written for the generation to come,
That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.
19 For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary;
From heaven the Lord viewed the earth,
20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner,
To release those appointed to death,
21 To declare the name of the Lord in Zion,
And His praise in Jerusalem,
22 When the peoples are gathered together,
And the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment