Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's Commune Together

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. You might need to get away in seclusion for awhile, so we can spend time together. You might even need to get away from your family for a short season so we can talk. I want to give you direction, revelation, and peace. I want to bless you. I want to help you. I am giving you an invitation into the secret place so we can commune together. When you dwell in the secret place of the Most High, you shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1.)

Going into the secret place usually involves silence and seclusion. It is critical to enter the secret place so you can escape the pressures of life, and fellowship with Me. It doesn't have to be very long. Fifteen minutes a day with Me, will be transforming. During My earthly ministry, I taught about the secret place. I said, "When you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly." (Matthew 6:6.) Come away with Us each day and be refreshed.


Psalm 91:1
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Matthew 6:6
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment