Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holy Visitation

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Today, people all over the world are having holy visitations. People are encountering Us in a deep, personal level that is completely transforming their lives. We are placing a holy fire of passion within them to burn hot for Us. People are encountering angels, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and Myself in real ways. The veil between heaven and earth, the supernatural and natural is getting thinner. We are invading earth, and We want you to be prepared for a holy visitation.

Holy visitations are nothing new. When Jacob traveled to meet Esau, Our holy angels met him, and Jacob saw them. Jacob's angelic visitation caused him to recognize Us in a deeper way. (Genesis 32:1-2.) The early church personally encountered the Holy Spirit while gathered together in the upper room. They heard a sound from heaven, saw divided tongues of fire, and were filled with the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4.) Saul physically encountered Jesus on the road to Damascus. (Acts 9:1-5.) Moses saw My glory as I passed by him. (Exodus 33:18-23.) You too are worthy of a holy visitation. Begin to ask for, and expect them.


Genesis 32:1-2
1 So Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.  2 When Jacob saw them, he said, “This is God’s camp.” And he called the name of that place Mahanaim.

Acts 2:1-4
1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.  3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.  4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 9:1-5
1 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest  2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.  4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”

Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Exodus 33:18-23
18 And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”

19 Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”  20 But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”  21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock.  22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by.  23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment