Thursday, November 21, 2013

Rejoicing Cities

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. (Isaiah 66:1.) All things were created through Me, and for Me. (Colossians 1:16.) That means all the cities of the world are Mine, and I want My cities to rejoice. When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices; and when the wicked perish, there is jubilation. By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted, but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. (Proverbs 11:10-11.)

I want to pour out My blessings over you, so you can be a blessing to My cities. I want to replace the wicked leaders with My righteous leaders. When the wickedness is removed, the oppression over a region lifts. When the oppression over a region lifts, the city can flourish. When the city flourishes, there is great rejoicing.

There was great joy in My city of Samaria because of Philip's obedience to Us. Philip spoke to the people, and We performed miracles through him. Consequently, the oppression over the city began to lift as unclean spirits left the people and territory. This resulted in healings manifesting, and the city celebrating. (Acts 8:6-8.) I also want to use you to bring joy to My cities.


Isaiah 66:1
1 Thus says the Lord:

“Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?

Colossians 1:16
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Proverbs 11:10-11
10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices;
And when the wicked perish, there is jubilation.
11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted,
But it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

Acts 8:6-8
6 And the multitudes with one accord heeded the things spoken by Philip, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 7 For unclean spirits, crying with a loud voice, came out of many who were possessed; and many who were paralyzed and lame were healed. 8 And there was great joy in that city.

No comments:

Post a Comment