Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Three "R's"

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Heavenly Father. I am desiring to bring revival, restoration, and reformation worldwide. Revival means an increase in the activity of something after a long period of no growth or activity. Revival must begin in the church first. In the western countries, there are many believers who are only lukewarm. I want them to be burning ones. I want to revive them back to their first love.

Restoration means the act of returning something that was stolen or taken. I want to restore power, authority, and identity back to My people. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust. (Joel 2:25.)

After revival hits My people, and restoration has taken place, they will be able to reform nations. Reformation means the act or process of improving something or someone by removing or correcting faults and problems. As the church takes on the characteristics of Christ, she will be in a position to bring impactful restoration. However, it all begins with revival in you first. Completely surrender yourself to Us, and step out of any darkness.


Joel 2:25
25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you."

No comments:

Post a Comment