Friday, July 30, 2010

Dance Unto the Lord

By Nathan D. Pietsch

Sprained ankle healed
Danced the Bellagio Strip
More photos of supernatural orbs
Back healed with Holy Spirit fire

July 29, 2010


Tonight was an interesting night. Dawn and I were expecting huge and wonderful things. We have found it is much better to have high expectations with the Lord, rather than no expectations at all. We didn’t have the night we were expecting though. That doesn’t mean wonderful things didn’t happen, Dawn and I just aren’t fully aware of them.

We started our night at the Bellagio. We stayed here and waited for the Lord to start highlighting people so we could talk with them. There was only one guy who was both highlighted and receptive at the same time. He apparently had sprained his ankle, and was in quite a bit of pain. We got permission to pray for him, and he said his ankle improved quite a bit. That was all he wanted though, and he walked off, not really saying anything.

Dawn and I made our way down to the Flamingo. We were still waiting for the breakthrough. Tonight was certainly different compared to the last three nights. The doors just weren’t opening up, and we’re not really sure why. Even if we didn’t pray for a lot of people, we certainly prayed a lot for the area. We haven’t spent very much time in the Flamingo, so it was nice to pray over the place in the Spirit.

We then walked back towards the Bellagio, and went in front of Caesar’s. There is an Asian idolatrous shrine in front of Caesar’s. We stopped there for quite some time and prayed over that region. We have already done this several times, but the shrine is still standing, so we keep praying against it. What we’re really hoping for is something similar to that found in I Samuel 5:1-4—

1 Then the Philistines took the ark of God and brought it from Ebenezer to Ashdod. 2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon and set it by Dagon. 3 And when the people of Ashdod arose early in the morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. So they took Dagon and set it in its place again. 4 And when they arose early the next morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the ground before the ark of the LORD. The head of Dagon and both the palms of its hands were broken off on the threshold; only Dagon’s torso was left of it.

We understand the ark of the covenant is not here, but we figure there is something way more powerful than the ark. The temples of the Holy Spirit are here, Dawn and I. (See I Corinthians 6:19.) We pack the entire Kingdom of God with us (see Luke 17:21) wherever we go. We are expecting this shrine to crumble before our eyes to the ground any moment. We don’t know why it hasn’t happened yet.

We made it back to the water fountains in front of the Bellagio. Nothing was really opening up for us to pray for people, so we decided to sit down and begin to worship by singing songs. We didn’t sing very loud, but still released the Kingdom over that area. We stayed there for about an hour worshiping. Two people actually came up to us to talk. We blessed them both, and one blessed us by playing us several Christian tunes on his harmonica. He was a very nice African-American guy named, James.
We were just getting ready to start going home, for it was already 1:50 AM, when we asked the Lord if there was anything else He wanted us to do. I heard, “Stay out here another ten minutes. I want you to dance and sing the entire distance of the sidewalk in front of the water.”

This was kind of a new one for me, but I figured who really cares what people think of me. I am not planning to dance and sing to impress them. Besides there were plenty of drunk people out. Who cares what people thought of me. I got my orders from the King. Why would I want to fear man more than God? I didn’t tell Dawn about the dancing and singing part, but I told her we needed to go along the sidewalk all the way back in front of the water. I just started singing in tongues and dancing all the way down the sidewalk. Dawn saw that I was having fun, so she did the same thing. We got some funny looks, but honestly it was really exhilarating. We’re not sure exactly what took place in the Spirit, but it was good.

When we were in the elevator on our way to our car, two African-American guys in their 20’s entered in with us. One guy said, “My back hurts so bad. I need to see a chiropractor. I shouldn’t be in this kind of pain. I’m too young.”

I figured in my own mind, “Hey, he was the one who was saying that he needed a chiropractor. I know a great One, Jesus. Also, they happen to be in the same elevator as us, so I figure God wants to heal him.” I asked the guy, “Do you want to be healed of your back pain right now? We see radical miracles all the time.”

He replied, “And who are you going to pray too?”

I thought this was a great question. This is certainly something I would want to know. “I am going to pray to Jesus. Jesus is going to heal you.”
“Oh well, I don’t believe in Jesus.”

“That’s ok, you don’t have too, but he believes in you. Also, if you don’t believe you can get healed that’s ok too. I believe you can, and I have lots of faith. You can borrow some of mine.”
This guy still didn’t want to play, but his friend talked him into it. He gave us permission to pray for him. We said, “In the name of Jesus Christ, we command all the pain to go to the cross right now. We command this back to come into alignment. Holy Spirit, please come and massage his back. Now test it out, is there any change?”

“No, I don’t really feel any change.”

“Ok, let’s go for it again. Holy Spirit, come. We command healing in your back right now in the name of Jesus. Be healed. Now test it out. Are you feeling anything going on?”

“Ya, that’s strange. I feel this fiery thing on my back. My back doesn’t really hurt right now. I feel this fire though. If this works, and my back doesn’t hurt anymore, I’m going to believe in this Jesus.” After he said that he walked off. He did shake our hands, and so did his friend. I believe God is able to win this challenge.

Lord, thank you for what You did tonight. We might not fully understand it, but we thank you for it. Nothing is ever in vain when it is done for You. We honor You. We pray all of this in the name of Jesus, Amen.

P.S. We also got more shots of supernatural orbs in the sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment