Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ask for the Nations

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit, and We desire to give you nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. (Psalm 2:8.) How do you get a nation? Ask of Us, and We will freely give.

Have you ever wondered why you are drawn to a certain country? This is your country. Any country can be your country, even the one you were born in.

There are a number of ways to make your nation "yours." Visit your country, and release Me through you. Financially support My ministers in your country. Financially support needy people in your country. Pray for the welfare of the nation, and the citizens of it.

Listen and act upon the scripture that says, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (II Chronicles 7:14.) I AM desiring to forgive the sins of your country and heal the nations.


Psalm 2:8
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.

II Chronicles 7:14
14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment