Monday, April 1, 2013

March, 2013 :: Update from the Mission Field


Greetings to you all,
 
What an amazing time of life we are all living in. May you be encouraged this day, and forevermore. Below are some words of encouragement the Lord revealed to Nathan. We believe the Lord will speak to you through them.
 
Nathan and Dawn Pietsch

Time of Grace
I AM the Heavenly Father, the Giver of grace. When I first created mankind, I was sorry I had made them. However, Noah found grace in My eyes. (Genesis 6:7-8.) Despite what the world looks like, it is a time of grace, and not wrath. Grace is unearned, undeserved, unmerited favor. I joyfully sent My only begotten Son, Jesus who was full of grace and truth.
 
My child, the message I want you to preach, teach, and speak is a message full of grace and truth. Grace and truth must be interlaced together. Grace without truth can create abominable chaos. Truth without grace creates the letter, or law. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (II Corinthians 3:5-6.) The world is craving a message full of grace and truth.
 
Why do I want you to convey a message of grace and truth? I desire that none should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (II Peter 3:9.) Sinners do not need to be told they are sinners. They need to be told they are loved, and that I long for them. I want them to know they cannot earn My love, but only have to receive it. I want the world to know, it is a time of grace, and not wrath.
 
Love the One
I AM Jesus, the Shape-shifter. Did you know I can appear in many different forms? I appeared to Joshua as the Commander of the army of the Lord. (Joshua 5:13-15.) I appeared to John the Revelator as both a Lamb that had been slain, and the King of kings and Lord of Lords. (Revelation 5:6, 19:11-16.) I appeared to Mary Magdalene as the gardener (John 20:14-16.) I appeared as a traveler to the two walking on the road to Emmaus. (Luke 24:13-16.) I even appear as the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick, and prisoner. (Matthew 25:31-40.)
 
I have many faces and many shapes. However, the face and shape I want to use today is yours. I want the world to see Me in you. I want you to stop and love the one. Who is the one? The one who needs a word of encouragement. The one who needs a helping hand. The one who needs prayer. The one dying of disease. The one lost in their sins. I have prepared you for such a time as this. As the good Samaritan stopped for the one, you too stop and love the one. (Luke 10:25-37.)
 
 
Army of Dry Bones
I AM the Holy Spirit, the ruwach wind who brings life into dry bones. (Ezekiel 37:1-14.) It is time for Our army of dry bones to live! It is time for the slumbering warriors to step up! It is time for Jesus’ powerful bride to arise and shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! (Isaiah 60:1.)
 
It is time for you to shake off mediocrity, and step into your elite calling. It is time to refuse the contentment of lukewarmness. (Revelation 3:14-22.) It is time for you to take up My sword—the sword of the Spirit—which is My word, and begin to pray and make supplication for all people, praying in the Spirit. (Ephesians 6:17-18.)
 
I desire to put a fire in your belly that burns hot and intense for the kingdom. (Matthew 3:11, Matthew 11:12.) I have already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3.) You carry Our entire kingdom within you. (Luke 17:21b.) Step out in radical boldness, and watch Us work on your behalf.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment