Thursday, April 11, 2013

Children Will Lead

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. Let the little children come to Me. During My earthly ministry, little children were brought to Me, for Me to lay My hands on them and pray. However, My disciples rebuked the parents for bringing the children to Me. My response to the disciples was, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19:13-14.)

My words still hold true today. Adults worldwide go to church and take their children. The children are dropped off at "children's church" while the adults go and encounter Me. The children might learn a few bible stories and memory verses, but many children are not encountering Me. They are not feeling the Heavenly Father's love. (I John 4:16.) They are not hearing My voice. (John 10:27.) They are not experiencing the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:4-11.) The upcoming generations need to know Us, much more than they need day care.

Do not hinder or suppress the youth. They are going to be great instruments in My hands. Children are going to lead. (Isaiah 11:6.) I am going to put a holy fire, boldness, joy, and love within them that cannot be quenched. Let the children come to Me.


Matthew 19:13-14
13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

I John 4:16
16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

I Corinthians 12:4-11
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Isaiah 11:6
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.

No comments:

Post a Comment