Friday, April 5, 2013

Slow it Down

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus. I want you to sit and pray awhile. You must slow down. Days seem to fly by, and a month seems to be only a week. You must slow your busy schedule down. You must make time to sit, pray, and talk with Us. Society says, "Faster." People demand fast internet speeds, fast food, and fast service. Society operates from a "microwave" mentality. However, I am saying, "Slow it down."

I want you to slow it down because there is so much I want to show and reveal to you. Hours before My death in the Garden of Gethsemane, I told My disciples, "Stay here and watch with Me." (Matthew 26:38.) I spoke to them saying, "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." (Matthew 26:41.)

If you will sit and pray awhile, slow it down, and converse with Me, you will be amazed and blessed at what I am saying to you. Of course, I am always speaking regardless of what you are doing, but it is often easier to receive revelation, direction, and wisdom when you purpose time with Me. I only want the best for you.


Matthew 26:38
38 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”

Matthew 26:41
41 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

No comments:

Post a Comment